In the last years, there has been a considerable increase in demand for hair transplantation worldwide. This causes also an increase in the number of hair transplantation clinics and illegal and non-ethical practices. First of all, it should be known that hair transplant is an aesthetic surgical operation and should be carried out by a plastic surgeon from beginning to end. “Hair transplant expert” is a misleading title and nurses or technicians are not medically and legally allowed to carry out such operations. When we examine the patients who are not happy with their hair transplantation results, the common point we see every time is that their operations were not done by a plastic surgeon. That´s why we recommend you to make sure that your hair transplant will be done, from extraction of follicles to implantation, by a plastic surgeon. Plastic surgeons, like in every other face procedure, have only one goal in hair transplant: “Making the patient happy by achieving the most natural result”. If you are eligible for hair transplant (Suitable donor area and the type of alopecia, with the right surgical technic, it is not difficult to achieve perfect results.
FUE hair transplantation video
Golden rules to achieve a successful hair transplant with high density and natural look.
1. The operation should be carried out by a plastic surgery expert. This is a medico legal necessity.
2. The most important parameter for achieving a natural look is designing the right hair line considering the facial anatomy, age and hair loss pattern of the patient.
3. To properly apply dense packing technic, it is vital to implant at least 35 grafts in 1cm2 area.
4. During the implantation, it is vital to implant the grafts in the same direction and angle as the natural hair in that area.
5. By respecting the microsurgery rules, minimizing the tissue trauma, we aim to achieve a quick and healthy recovery process.
6. To maintain a minimum 90% survivability rate of the follicles, we limit the daily operation time to 5 hours.
The technique for outstanding hair transplant results “STICK & PLANT TECHNIQUE”
Dr Kul, who has been especially interested in hair transplants for years now, is always looking for the best performing and least traumatic technique for his patients. That´s why Dr Kul has been using the “Stick & Plant” technique since 2005 instead of “Slit”. According to Dr Kul, “Stick & Plant” is the latest point hair transplantation reached today. With this method, Dr Kul uses a special needle to implant, which allows him to implant a high number of grafts in 1 cm2 area. Using a needle allows him to implant the follicles in their natural directions and angles. It also allows a quicker healing process since no cuts are performed during implantation.